THE NATURE RESERVE OF HIS|HER|THEIR DRAGONERA
Nature reserve of his|her|their Dragonera.pdf
General description: the Nature Reserve includes the island of his|her|their Dragonera, two islets (him Pataleu and his|her|their Average) and a whole|set of smaller obstacles|reefs (the Caulkers). Is been of one of the islets Balearic with major interest conservacionista for its|his|her|their bioecològics aspects|looks and landscape. The Park is managed together by the Council|Piece of Advice of Mallorca and the Government of the Balearic Islands.
Surface|Area: 274,39 hectares (terrestrial).
Situation: it|he finds placed in the west of the island of Mallorca in the municipal area of Andratx, in|on about 800 meters of the coast|shore.
As|Like arriving: him possible to arrive to|in the island with own boat or through the different companies that carry out the transport from Port of Andratx and Sant Elm. The access to the Park is for the mollet of him Lledó. Google maps
- Center of reception him Lledó, island of his|her|their Dragonera. Telephone 971 180632. Timetable|Schedule: from 10 to 17 hr since the 1 April until the 30 September and from 10 to 15 hr the rest|subtraction of the year.
- Environmental and municipal office of information in Sant Elm, Andratx. Avenue Jaume I, 18. Telephone 971 239205. Opened the months of summer and in the winter punctually.
- Office of the Park of the Council|Piece of Advice of Mallorca: C/ Stream General, 111, 07010 Palma. Telephone 971 173700, Fax 971 173732. Timetable|Schedule: from 8 to 15 hr. www.conselldemallorca.net/dragonera
- Spaces of Balearic Nature (CAIB): C/ Guild of Runners|Corridors, 10 - 1st. Polygon of His|Her Nightingale, 07009 Palma. Telephone 971 177645. Fax 971 177647. Timetable|Schedule: from 8 to 15 hr.
- Zone of shadow with 6 tables to eat.
Itineraries: Him possible to carry out the following selfguided itineraries. It is necessary to take into account that the timetable|schedule of visit of the Park is from 10 to 17 hr since the 1 April until the 30 September and from 10 to 15 hr the rest|subtraction of the year. Moreover, for groups of 10 or more persons, a written permission|permit has to be requested with anticipation.
- Itinerary of the Bay Window.
- Itinerary of the light|lighthouse of Tramuntana.
- Itinerary of the Old light|lighthouse -Pòpia.
- Itinerary of the light|lighthouse from Llebeig.
Accessibility: it|he is not adapted to persons with reduced mobility.
Rule of creation: decree 7/1995, of 26 January, by which Nature Reserve is declared his|her|their Dragonera. (BOCAIB no. 18 of the 11 February 1995).Decree 7/1995 declaration Dragonera.pdf Modified by decree 52/2002, of 5 April (BOIB no. 44 of 11 April 2002).Decree 52/2002.pdf
Plan of Ordering of the Natural Resources|Appeals (PORN): agreement of the Council|Piece of Advice of Government by day 26 of January 1995, for which the Plan of Ordering of the Resources|Appeals Born in his|her|their Dragonera is approved.PORN his|her|their Dragonera.pdf
Ruling plan of Use and Management|Formality (PRUG): order of the counselor of Environment of 8 June 2001, for which the Ruling Plan of Use and Management|Formality of the Nature Reserve of his|her|their Dragonera, for period 2001-2004, is approved, and the necessary rules are dictated to be it. (BOIB no. 73 of 19 June 2001).PRUG Dragonera.pdf
Annual plan 2010.
Memory of management|formality 2009.
Visits guided by school groups of Monday to Friday are offered during the school year. The visits have to be agreed on with a minimum anticipation of 7 days. Telephone: 971 173700.
WHAT CAN YOU MAKE THERE?
Uses and allowed activities:
- The observation of the fauna and the flora.
- Carrying out photographs without going out of the itineraries.
Uses and activities that require written authorization|accreditation:
- The climbing and the camp.
- The activities of scientific research.
- The forest works or silvícoles improvements.
- The circulation|traffic of any type of vehicle.
- Spends it|her the night in the Park.
- The visits of organized individuals and groups, as well as the sporadic ones of general groups.
- The visits of general groups sollicitades for companies that make it frequently.
- The filming or the professional photograph|photography, especially that of advertising character, as well as the recording of videos on the part of TV.
- Sailing at less than 50 m of the island of his|her|their Dragonera between the 1st March and the 30th September, except for the access to the points of disembarkment.
Uses and prohibited activities:
- All those that mean an important alteration of the natural values.
- The collection of any type of material, alive or inert.
- The feeding of the lizards and other fauna.
- The fishing from the coast|shore.
- The extraction, the break and the recollecció of minerals or fossils.
- The pets can not enter into the Park.
- The destruction or the deterioration of any infrastructure typical of the Park.
- Any commercial activity in the inside|inland of the Park not related with its|his|her|their management|formality.
- Switching on fire and smoking.
- The different|distinct sport activities of the hiking.
- Only the disembarkment is allowed the dock, creek Cucó and Southwest Wind creek, except in cases of maritime emergency.
- Making bustle.
- Going out from the paths|ways.
- Nature reserve guide of promenade|walk of his|her|their Dragonera (Catalan). Government of the Balearic Islands (2009).
- The aucells of the nature reserve of his|her|their Dragonera. Council|Piece of advice of Mallorca (2005).
- His|Her|Their Dragonera, in the paths|ways of the sea. Council|Piece of advice of Mallorca (2004).
- Materials for the inventory of biodiversity of the nature reserve of his|her|their Dragonera: flora, vegetation and invertebrates. Balearic government (1998).
- His|Her|Their Dragonera, nature reserve. Council|Piece of advice of Mallorca (1996).