1. S’aprova, for l’any 2011, the call d’ajudes destined to the fraternits of fishermen for the participation in the originated expenses by the realization of the ordinary activities own d’aquestes entities, especially in that referring to procedure d’altes and casualties of its members, management of sales, formation and collaboration on the subject of management of sea reservations, fundamentally; d’acord with that establishes l’Ordre of the counselor d’Agricultura and Fishes, of 10 March 2005, for which s’estableixen the bases regulatory of the subsidies in the sectors agricultural and fishing, published in the Official Bulletin of the Balearic Islands no. 43, of 17 March 2005.
2. Territorial L’Ómbit d’aplicaciˇ of the aids will be the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands.
1. Beneficiaries for the foreseen aids in this Resolution can be, the fraternits of fishermen of the Balearic Islands constituted with regard to what foresees Decree 61/1995, of 2 June (BOIB no. 80, of 24 June 1995), that they are inscribed in the Official Register of Fraternits of Fishermen and of its Federations, that depends on the General Direction of Fishing, and that the duties that se’n derive fulfill, and that, moreover, the rest of foreseen requirements in l’article 2 of l’esmentada fulfill Order of the counselor d’Agricultura and Fishes, of 10 March 2005.
2. The general requirements established in the 1 former s’hauran point of fulfilling with anteriority to the completion of the deadline of presentation of the requests and s’hauran of maintaining during a deadline not inferior to a year to count from the date of the resolution of concession of l’ajuda.
3. Beneficiaries for the foreseen subsidies in this Resolution will not be able to be the fraternits about which one of the established prohibitions meets at the sections 1 and 2 of l’article 10 of legislative Decree 2/2005, of 28 December, for which s’aprova the Text revised of the Law of subsidies. The justification of not being in the established prohibitions incurs will be made foreseen of the form in l’apartat 6 of mentioned l’article 10 of the legislative Decree 2/2005, of 28 December.
4. D’acord with what orders l’article 10.1 e) of legislative Decree 2/2005, of 28 December, it will be considered that the beneficiaries feel al corrent of the tributary duties and with the Social Security when it is verified what orders l’article 38 of the Decree 75/2004, of 27 d’agost, that it develops determinate aspects of the general Law of finances and laws of budgets of the autonomous community of the Islands Balearic; like this also as the articles 18 and 19 of the Royal decree 887/2006, of 21 July, for which s’aprova the Regulations of the Law 38/2003, of 17 November, general of subsidies. The circumstance d’estar al corrent with the tributary, state and autonomic duties, and with the Social Security, will have to agree on dictating the proposal of concession resolution proved with anteriority.
The check of the fulfillment of the mentioned requirement will be carried out on the part of the FOGAIBA and/or the Ministry of Presidency, since the presentation of the request means l’autoritzaciˇ for its check, except express demonstration against. When the applicant of l’ajuda is not forced to showing the declarations or documents to the former duties being related, s’acreditarÓ its fulfillment through a responsible declaration.
5. In accordance with what orders l’article 27 of Law 12/2006, of 20 September, for the woman, beneficiaries for the foreseen subsidies in this Resolution will be able to be neither the sanctioned physical or juridical persons or condemned by firm administrative resolution or judicial sentence for salary discrimination, moral harassment or any other type of unequal deal, due to sex, in l’Ómbit of the work relations.
1. Duties to the beneficiaries are the ones established in l’article 11 of the Text revised of the Law of subsidies, in l’article 15 of l’Ordre of the counselor d’Agricultura and Fishing, of 10 March 2005, for which s’estableixen the bases regulatory of the subsidies in the sectors agricultural and fishing, and those that derive Decree 61/1995, of 24 June, from the fulfillment of what foresees l’esmentat regulatory of the distinguished associative entities.
2. Besides what foresees the former paragraph, the beneficiaries will be forced to to:
a) Ordering and to maintain a system computer d’interconnexiˇ for supply of data with the General Direction of Fishing, d’acord with the instructions that in this matter the General Direction of Technology dictates and Communications of the Government of the Balearic Islands.
b) Ordering d’una computer application, for the management d’una data base, that s’haurÓ of sustaining on the day, and in which, at least, s’haurÓ of consigning the following information:
- Section d’armadors: name of the headline of l’embarcaciˇ or vessels, its name and its registration and place d’amarrament. In the event of societies s’haurÓ of, moreover consigning, its name and type, address of the headline or of the society and name of each of the partners integral of the society.
- Section of workers of the sea: s’hauran of consigning the data related to the workers that d’alta are as workers of the sea, with indication of the name, NIF, address and professional category, as well as the casualties that are produced.
In case a person shows both conditions, its data will have to be consigned to both sections.
With the data related to the Section of workers of the sea, indicated in this section, the General Direction of Fishing that depends on the Ministry of Presidency will have to be supplied, with the periodicity that s’indiqui, what he orders taking, however, the organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, into account of protection of personal character data.
c) Informing its members of all those questions of which, with the purpose d’afavorir and to improve any action related to fishing l’activitat, tenguin knowledge, or it is supplied them by the General Direction of Fishing.
d) Collaborating with the General Direction of Fishing in l’organitzaciˇ of any type of formation courses that d’interŔs are for its members.
e) Facilitating its associates all the necessary support, with l’objecte of facilitating a better suitable access and management of the reports d’ajudes that are processed within the framework of the European Background of Fishing (FEP).
The maximum deadline to dictate the resolution express it is of three months to count from l’acabament of the deadline of requests presentation.
The maximum deadline to notify the resolution express it is of three months to count from l’acabament of the deadline of requests presentation, and it will be notified individually to the persons concerned.
Application of profession
null, Background|bottom of Guarantee Agricultural and Fishing of The Balearic Islands (fogaiba)
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience