To use the chatter, the morenell or the llenceta for the fishing in interior waters of the Balearic Islands an express, nominal and zonal authorization is necessary. The General Direction of Fishing grants it, after the fraternity of fishermen of the place where it is wanted to fish has validated the tools.
The used tools have to correspond with the following description:
- The chatter. It is some tools of fishing consistent in a network in a circular way and with a maximum radium of '1, 5 meters, in the center of which it has a hole through where the guide goes, that goes joined in the bolines been in charge of closing the chatter. All the surroundings of the perimeter carry a ralinga of leads. The device is used launching it in the sea from earth.
- The morenell. It is a made cylindrical handle of branches of vim, of cane or of reed, or with another vegetal material, and that has some maximum dimensions of 70 cm of length for 40 cm of diameter. In one of the extremes an anfàs, of between 40 and 50 cm of length, has fact of the same materials, with a maximum opening of 12 cm of diameter, and with the verducs that completely close the entry. In any case, the maximum separation of the verducs is 2 cm.
- The llenceta. It is a string tied up in the coast, from where it is launched in the sea, and that in the other extreme has a hook or two, of a minimum dimension of 35,5 mm of length and a sine of 13 +/- 1,3 mm. The device can have a lead or dead weight as well as a cork or float.
Persons with the recreational maritime fishing licence interested in using traditional tools.
Being in possession of the recreational maritime fishing licence.
Application of delivery or of profession
Use of the chatter can be made to all the interior waters of each of the islands where the recreational fishing is allowed.
Use of the morenell and the llenceta in the interior waters understood between the coast and the points geographical following can be made:
a) In the island of Mallorca, the sanitary napkins between:
- The head of Pinewood (39º 53,40' N / 03º 12,30' E) and the Bush creek (39º 45,40' N / 03º 19,40' E).
- The tip of of it Amer (39º 34,60' N / 03º 23,80' E) and the Galera tip (39º 21,65' N / 3º 13,80' E).
- The head of ses Salines (39º 16,00' N / 03º 03,20' E) and the White head (39º 21,80' N / 02º 47,50' E).
- The Yacht Club of him Sandy Ground (39º 30,10' N / 2º 45,00' E) and the Figuera tip of Creek (39º 27,40' N / 02º 31,50' E).
- The Figuera tip of Creek (39º 27,40 N' / 2 º 31,50 E') and the islet of the Bull (39º 27,70 N' / 02º 28,40' E), except the waters that they are part of the Reservation Marina de l'Illa del Toro.
- The islet of the Bull (39º 27,70 N' / 02º 28,40 E'), the islet Malgrats (39º 29,28 N' / 02º 26,80 E') and the head of la Mola of Andratx (39º 32,00 N' / 02º 21,90' E), except the waters that they are part of the sea reservations of the Island of the Bull and of the Islands Malgrats.
- The head of la Mola of Andratx (39º 32,00' N / 02º 21,90' E) and the tip Galinda (39º 33,90' N / 02º 20,80' E).
b) In the island of Menorca, the sanitary napkins between:
- The Big head (40º 03,80' N / 03º 56,00' E) and fits it Nati (40º 03,10' N / 03º 49,50' E).
- The any Binicous (39º 59,90' N / 03º 47,60' E) and the head of Artrutx (39º 55,30' N / 03º 49,26' E).
- The head of Artrutx (39º 55,30' N / 03º 49,26' E), the point of coordinates 39º 54,80' N / 03º 53,80' E and the creek Trebalúger (39º 55,80' N / 03º 59,40' E).
c) In the island of Eivissa, the sanitary napkins between:
- The tip of Port Roig (38º 51,60' N / 01º 17,80' E) and fits it Llentrisca (38º 51,20' N / 01º 14,90' E).
- The any Llentrisca (38º 51,20' N / 01º 14,90' E) and the Jewish head (38º 52,10' N / 01º 13,40' E).
- The Jewish head (38º 52,10' N / 01º 13,40' E) and the point of coordinates 38º 53,90' N / 01º 12,70' E.
- The point of coordinates 38º 53,90' N / 01º 12,70' E and the Wharf tip (38º 57,40' N / 01º 12,80' E).
- The Tower of Rovira (38º 58,40' N / 01º 13,70' E) and fits it Nonó (39º 01,50' N / 01º 17,40' E).
- The tip from Reed (39º 05,40 N / 01º 36,25 E), the light of the island of Tagomago (39º 01,90 N / 01º 39,15'; E) and the tip Arabí (38º 59,30' N / 01º 34,90' E).
d) In the island of Formentera the sanitary napkins between:
- The Corner from Hole (38º 43,16' N / 01º 28,20' E), the point of coordinates 38º 41,32' N / 01º 35,30' E and the light of la Mola (38º 39,70' N / 01º 35,00' E).
- The Red tip (38º 38,90' N / 01º 34,15' E) and the head of Barbaria (38º 38,40' N / 01º 23,10' E).
- The head of Barbaria (38º 38,40' N / 01º 23,10' E), the point of coordinates 38º 39,80' N / 01º 21,90' E, and the Seagull tip (38º 43,00' N / 01º 21,90' E).
General Director, General Direction of Rural and Sea Environment
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience