1. S’aprova the call d’ajudes destined for the agricultural industries for the improvement of the technical capacity of animal management of by-products d’origen not destined for the human consumption, foreseen in Chapter III of the Royal decree 1178/2008, d’11 of July, that establishes the regulatory bases for the concession of the destined aids to the farming exploitations, the agricultural industries and the establishments of by-products management for the improvement of the capacity technique of by-products management animal d’origen not destined for the human consumption (BOE no. 168, of 12 July 2008).
These aids will grant d’acord to themselves with the Regulations (CE) no. 1998/2006 of the Commission, of 15 of December 2006, relative in l’aplicaciˇ of articles 87 and 88 of the Treaty to the aids of minimis, published in the Official Newspaper of the European Union by day 28 December 2006.
2. Territorial L’Ómbit d’aplicaciˇ d’aquestes aids it is the autonomous community of the Balearic Islands.
3. D’aplicaciˇ will be the definitions collected in l’article 2 of the Royal decree 1178/2008, d’11 of July, already mentioned.
1. Beneficiaries for the foreseen aids in this Resolution can be the agricultural industries that, with anteriority in l’acabament of the deadline of presentation of the requests, fulfill the following requirements and that obtenguin the minimum punctuation that s’indica in l’apartat eighth:
a) Being authorized and registered, according to the case, d’acord with the following classification:
- In the case agricultural d’empreses dedicated to the manufacture, elaboration, transformation, packaging, distribution and storage of alimentary products, have d’estar inscribed in the Register d’empreses alimentary (RGSA), d’acord with what establishes Royal decree 1712/1991, of 29 of November, about sanitary register d’aliments.
- In the case d’escorxadors, in more, have d’estar inscribed in the Register d’explotacions stockbreeders (IT WATERS), in agreement the Royal decree 479/2004, of 26 March.
b) Proving the fulfillment of the environmental rules that are d’aplicaciˇ, in particular the ones related with the management of the by-products d’origen animal not destined for the human consumption generated in its company.
c) Not entering in the category d’empresa in crisis, according to what the Directive ones community order about state aids of rescue and restructuring d’empreses in crisis (2004/C244/02).
d) In the case of the aids contemplated in the point 1 b) of l’apartat quarter, s’ha of showing a technical memory elaborated by a graduate universitari in discipline of agricultural or industrial contents, where s’exposi clearly the whole of the project, its feasibility and its repercussion in the environment where it develops. Especially, s’haurÓ of justifying:
- the new part of the project and the possibilities of management and valuation of the processed by-products,
- the nature of the by-products to manage and l’exposiciˇ reasoned of the difficulties specific to management that they show.
e) Showing a declaration, written or in electronic support, about any other help of minimis received during the two former fiscal exercises and during fiscal l’exercici in course, in agreement what establishes the Regulations (CE) no. 1998/2006 of the Commission, of 15 of December 2006, relative in l’aplicaciˇ of articles 87 and 88 of the Treaty to the aids of minimis.
The maximum deadline to notify the express resolution is from three months to count from l’acabament of the deadline of presentation of requests and s’ha on notifying individually to the interested persons. Once gone by this deadline without having notified express resolution to itself, s’entendrÓ as rejected the request.
Application of profession
null, Background|bottom of Guarantee Agricultural and Fishing of The Balearic Islands (fogaiba)
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience