The credit of this line of aids has been increased, the objective of which it is that the companies dedicated oneself or that want to dedicate themselves to the transformation and/or commercialization in the agricultural sector they increase its competitiveness and its efficiency; and the private initiative has to be the one that has to lead and promote the different initiatives and projects. In a more concrete way, they are wanted to achieve the following objectives:
· Development of a modern, wholemeal and suitable structure.
· Impulse of the access and development of the Innovation and the application of the New Technologies, in coordination with other community and national performances in matter d'I+D.
· Adaptation of the productions to the demands of the market.
· Overtaking towards the environmental improvement of the agricultural industry.
Beneficiaries for these aids can be the physical or juridical persons who carry out the performances that are mentioned in the fourth section of the present Resolution and who, in the moment of presentation of its request, gather the following requirements:
a) Are headlines of companies dedicated to the transformation or commercialization in the agricultural sector of one of the products included in the annex III of this Resolution.
b) That, if it is proper, they find inscribed in the Register of agricultural industries.
In the event of that it is about a company of new constitution or of new activity, this requirement will be able to be proved through the request of inscription in the Register of agricultural industries, and with the previous check that constitutes an inscriptible activity. In this case, the certificate of definite register of inscription in the moment will have to be shown of showing the receipts of payment.
c) That, if it is proper, they find inscribed in the Register sanitary or in the Register of fodders companies. This inscription will have to be updated dated former to the payment, in its case.
In the event of companies of new constitution or new activity, there will be enough with the accreditation of this requirement in the moment of showing the receipts of payment.
d) Are owners or are in legal possession of the terrains where the investment has to be carried out and can prove that there is not any objection to carry out the object investments of help, whenever this is not understood in the brought title.
e) Tenguin the condition of:
- Microcompanies and small and medium undertaken defined to the Recommendation 2003/361/CE of the Commission, and/or
- Companies not contemplated in the article 2.1 of the Recommendation 2003/361/CE that tenguin less than 750 employees or a business volume inferior to 200 million euros.
The deadline of requests presentation he will start to count out since the following day that of the date of publication of this Resolution and he will finish the 15th January 2010.
Application of profession
null, Background|bottom of Guarantee Agricultural and Fishing of The Balearic Islands (fogaiba)
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience