1. S’aprova the call, corresponding to l’any 2011, of the aids destined to compensating the farmers by the natural difficulties in zones disfavored of mountain, d’acord with what establishes l’Ordre of the counselor d’Agricultura and Fishing, of 18 December 2007, for which s’estableixen the regulatory bases for the concession of subsidies, foreseen in the Program of Rural Development of the Balearic Islands, that was published in the Official Bulletin of the Balearic Islands no. 188, of 20 December 2007.
2. The object aids of the present call have as a purpose to compensate the farmers for the additional costs and the losses d’ingressos derived from the difficulties that it brings up the agricultural production in mountainous areas, avoiding natural and social risks derivatives of its fault d’˙s and the traditional landscape keeping inhabitant of the Balearic Isles as apart from its wealth social and natural, d’acord with what establishes the Program of Rural Development of the Balearic Islands for period 2007-2013 and the letter to), digression and), of l’article 36 and l’article 37 of the Regulations (CE) no. 1698/2005 of the Council, of 20 September 2005.
Territorial L’Ómbit d’aplicaciˇ of the subsidies will be all the zones disfavored of mountain eligible of the Balearic Islands, in accordance with the that the Directive establishes 86/466/CEE, of the Council, of 14 July 1986, related to the community list of disfavored zones, according to the Directive 75/268/CEE, and that the following towns understand: Alarˇ, Andratx, Banyalbufar, Bunyola, CalviÓ, Campanet, DeiÓ, Escorca, Esporles, Estellencs, Fornalutx, Lloseta, Mancor de la Vall, Pollenša, Puigpunyent, Selva, Sˇller, Santa Maria del CamÝ and Valldemossa.
1. Requirements specific to the beneficiaries
Beneficiaries for the aids that this call foresees can be the farmers who gather the following requirements, in the moment of the presentation of the request d’ajuda:
a) Farmer being to main title or headline d’una qualified agricultural exploitation like in preferential, or to title individual or as a partner d’una agricultural exploitation constituted as cooperative, agricultural society of transformation or rural society from Menorca.
b) That tenguin its residence in the municipal area in which s’ubiqui l’explotaciˇ or in one of the border towns placed in one of the zones disfavored distinguished.
2. Requirements specific to the exploitations
The agricultural exploitations for which sol•liciti the compensatory compensation they will have to gather, in the moment of the presentation of the sol•licitud d’ajuda, the following requirements:
a) Being placed, totally or partially, in the towns included in territorial l’Ómbit d’aplicaciˇ d’aquesta Resolution, in agreement the point 3 of l’apartat first. L’ajuda will only be granted to the surface of l’explotaciˇ included in zone disfavored from mountain.
b) Having a maximum farming load d’1 Unit of Biggest Livestock (UBM) per hectare of fodder surface.
To such effects s’entÚn for UBM: the bulls, the cows and other animals of bovine l’espŔcie of more than two years and the Ŕquids of more than six months. For other ages and species of livestock s’estableix the following equivalence:
- Bovines of six months at two years amount to 0,6 UBM.
- Ovine and caprÝ amount to 0,15 UBM.
c) Having an agricultural land superior to two hectares.
d) The exploitations that sol•licitin the compensatory compensation have d’estar inscribed in the general Register d’explotacions agricultural of the Balearic Islands (RGEA).
e) Fulfilling the requirements and commitments to condicionalitat defined in Royal decree 486/2009, of 3 d’abril, for which s’estableixen the legal requirements of management and the good agricultural and environmental conditions that the farmers who receive direct payments within the framework of the agricultural policy have to fulfill commune, the beneficiaries for determinate aids of rural development, and the farmers who receive aids by virtue of the programs of support to the restructuring and reconversion and to the incentive for start of the vineyard.
3. The general requirements established in the two former points s’hauran of maintaining during the five years following to the date of the concession of l’ajuda.
The maximum deadline to dictate the express resolution it is from six months, from l’acabament of the deadline of requests presentation.
The maximum deadline to notify the express resolution it is from six months, from l’acabament of the deadline of presentation of requests, and s’ha of notifying individually to the interested persons.
Application of profession
null, Background|bottom of Guarantee Agricultural and Fishing of The Balearic Islands (fogaiba)
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience