Most current: 04/06/2012
Like every year, Porto Cristo and Can Picafort will have an ambulance to attend to the increase of the floating population.
During this summer season, the fleet of ambulances of the Balearic Islands will be increased with three units of basic vital support -Sant Joan de Labritja, Santanyí and Oporto Cristo- and one of advanced vital support (Mobile UVI) to Can Picafort. This increase obeys to|in the need to give coverage to the important growth of the floating population in the different islands and to|in the consequent increase of the number of warnings|notices and of assistances for emergency|urgency and sanitary emergencies.
The Coordinator Center of Medical Emergency|Urgency has structured the usual reinforcements in the following way:
Ambulances of basic vital support:?
- Palma: the coverage of the ambulance of reinforcement will be broadened from 12 to 24 hours between the 1st June and the 30th September.
- Porto Cristo: reinforcement of summer with coverage of the 9.00 at the 21.00 hr between the 1st June and the 30th September.
- Santanyí: reinforcement of summer with coverage of the 10.00 at the 20.00 hr between the 15th June and the 16th September.
- Sant Joan de Labritja: reinforcement of summer with coverage of the 10.00 at the 18.00 hr between the 1st June and the 30th September.
- Formentera: the ambulance that at present works for programmed services will broaden the coverage to|in the emergency|urgency between July and September.
Ambulances of advanced vital support:?
- Can Picafort: reinforcement of summer with coverage of the 9.00 at the 21.00 hr between the 15th June and the 30th September.
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience