Most current: 27/12/2011
The vice president of the Government, Josep Ignasi Aguiló, together with the counselor of Agriculture and Environment, Biel Company, they have shown|presented a private project of installation of a plant|floor of biomass that will mean an investment|inversion of six million euros and can generate until 25 places of work. To|In the press conference they have also been present the general director of Industry and Energy, Jaume Ochogavia, and the instigator of the project, Sebastià Salvà.
This project of renewable energy will allow to generate electrical energy and to inject hour/year (of maximum capacity) into the network|net more than two thousand megawatts. The project consists of a plant|floor of cogeneration with biomass, to install to him Aranjassa (that it|he|she will mean an investment|inversion of six million euros), and in the creation of eight direct places of work and dethirst|deset of insinuations. The electrical production that he|she|it can inject into the network|net could|might supply 2.708 homes with electricity during a whole|real year.
A plant|floor of biomass cogeneration is an installation that, from organic vegetal and forest matter|subject it|he|she produces a combustible gas, called gas of synthesis, which|who, subjected to a process of cleaning, is used as a fuel in engines of internal combustion, that produce electricity and that at the same time generate residual heat. This heat can be diligent for the production of hot|warm water, hot|warm air or steam.
These are the processes of the foreseen plant|floor to him Aranjassa:
1) collection and reception of forest biomass
2) selection, classification and treatment
3) drying until 20% of humidity|damp of the forest matter|subject to convert it|her into a usable fuel in|on domestic and industrial boilers
4) generation of synthesis gas through gasification from the former biomass: 1,3 tn/hour
5) generation of electrical energy with six engines of 250KW month an OCR of 125KW (with the gas of synthesis obtained from the process of gasification) for evacuation in|on the network|net, with the rights of connection consolidated.
6) exploitation of the heat, almost in 100%, through the following processes:
- drying of the biomass
- cession of heat in a plant|floor of Emaya, for the drying of muds of the treatment plant of Palma I
7) exploitation of the heat not used until completes 100% with a new electrical generation (cycle of Rankine)
8) Drying of alfalfa
Among|Between the social benefits and environmental that it|he|she will generate the project they find|are themselves:
? Saving in the emissions|broadcasts of CO2: it is calculated in 15.564 tons/year (42,64 T/day), amounting to a forest of 23,72 hectares.
? Cleaning of forests, avoiding the risk of fire.
? Saving in the import of fossil fuels.
? Possibility of recruitment of staff with risk of social exclusion, collectives of disfavored persons and persons with disability.
? Desestacionalització of the local economy|economics.
Besides, it has to be taken into account that the system of gasification for exploitation of biomass shows|presents other advantages in comparison with the incineration: thus, while the incineration has a performance of 19%, the gasification for biomass has one of 38%.
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience