Most current: 04/05/2012
Emergencies 112 it|he|she wants to make a call to maximize the precaution in the exercise of the cycling on the roads of the islands. It is because of that that we want to remember the following councils|advice|pieces of advice of selfprotection.
- It|He|She used the helmet, you have to choose a helmet suitable for the size of your head|boss and it|he has to come off perfectly adjusted.
- He|She|It uses protectors (kneepads, colzeres) that the injured persons|wounds minimize if suffers a fall.
- Your bicycle has to bring incorporated a light of white or yellow color in front and a pilot behind that it|he|she allows you to be seen.
- He|She|It clothes clothes|cloth in bright color and he|she|it uses bands|sides or reflective waistcoats.
- It|He|She maintains your bicycle in perfect state (brakes, pressure of the wheels, etc)
- It|He|She always circulates for the verge or special lanes. If there is not any it|he|she remembers your having to circulate on the right|straight part of the roadway, the more near possible of the right|straight edge|hem.
- If you go in group, circulate preferably in a row to avoid the degree of exhibition|exposure in front of the vehicles.
- It|He|She maintains the trajectory and he|she|it avoids to give flocks that can not foresee the rest of vehicles.
- Do not circulate behind trucks or other vehicles that block you the visibility.
- He|She|It avoids to go all alone, it is better to go out in group.
- He|She|It chooses roads with little traffic concentration.
- Never make imprudences, as to let the hands of the handlebar go.
Automatic translation. Sorry for the inconvenience